“Change is as simple as making a decision.”
Under the banner Simplifying Life, Marc offers an extensive range of coaching, counselling and mentoring services to help you make changes with ease.
Marc primarily works with up-and-coming or already established professionals and business owners, as he has extensive personal experience and background knowledge in this area, having built his own law and coaching/counselling businesses.
However Marc also works with individuals and couples, businesses and groups.
Based on the Sunshine Coast since 2005, Marc has successfully worked with clients all over the world, from all walks of life and on issues in many aspects of life and/or business.
Marc mainly works with evidence based counselling therapies and coaching techniques including:
- Mindfulness-integrated Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (MiCBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Solution Focused Therapy (SFT)
- Transactional Analysis (TA)
- and many more
Knowledge is sourced from experts worldwide and from personal experience and client feedback. Marc also works with Universal Principles that guide our lives, in both personal and professional settings, primarily based on principles laid out in the “Seth” and “Abraham” books and by modern-day teachers such as John Demartini, Stephen R. Covey, Bruce Lipton, Deepak Chopra, Neale Donald Walsch and others.
Marc has a great deal of experience dealing with a wide range of issues such as:
- How to create a fulfilling and meaningful life, personally and professionally
- How to attract more of what you desire
- Career: development and progression, transition, redundancy, retirement, unemployment and re-employment
- Accountability and motivation solutions for professionals who are serious about getting ahead
- Small business: development from start up to selling, marketing, positioning, relationship building, communication, workplace conflict, etc.
- Goal setting strategies that work
- Life phase transition and adjustment: mid-life crisis, relationship changes, ageing, separation, etc.
- Work-life balance and time management techniques
- Anxiety and depression, stress management, bullying, overwhelm, compulsions and obsessions
- Mindfulness and methods to find peace, quiet and equilibrium
- Confidence, self-esteem and self-image issues, both in professional and personal settings
- Personality traits and types: how to deal with people in a way that creates the most profitable and meaningful interaction for both sides
- Personality Profiling and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) for sales success and career progression
Consultations take place either face to face at Marc’s Sunshine Coast office, at a venue of your choice, or over internet (Skype) or phone.
If you are based remotely or overseas, call costs will be Marc’s, as long as he can reach you on a landline or over the internet.
Marc is also available for keynotes, workshops and presentations on any coaching or counselling topic or modality.
Please get in touch for more information or to make an appointment.