Work less, live more. Simple.
The 5-day work week with 2 days off is no longer an effective way to live our modern lives. And many business owners and professionals work a lot more than the standard 38-40 hours.
The rapidly changing and fast paced world we live in comes with all kinds of changes, technology, deadlines, pressure, money worries and more. If not managed well, the results can be devastating.
It’s no surprise that mental health illness has overtaken physical injury as the cause of the longest absences from work.
For most professionals and business owners, the balance is completely lost. And they try to solve the problem by taking more action. Which of course doesn’t work if that action does not also address the core of the issue: what thoughts, perceptions, beliefs or values need to be changed?
Your life is your creation. You are in control of what you choose to do. You choose, or at least let happen, what it is you experience in your life. Becoming more mindful (aware) of your decision making process is what I call harnessing your MIND CAPITAL.
Often, we base our choices on what is currently happening in our personal and professional lives, rather than basing them on what we would like to see happen. We are REACTIVE rather than PROACTIVE.
Ask yourself – What if there was a way to …
- regain control over your life, both personal and professional?
- feel good, most of the time, rather than stressed or on edge, most of the time?
- become more profitable in your own business, without working more?
- create the job or position YOU really want?
- always feel in synch with what’s happening to you, so that the “need” for blaming or justifying disappears completely?
- be proud to say: life is my responsibility, and no-one else?
- let life become seemingly effortless, with your desired results coming to you without too much “action”?
- work in sync with universal principles, that facilitate so much more than action alone can?
- feel positive about your future, regardless of economic, social and environmental circumstances?
What if, in summary, there was a way to live a life under your control, where you are at the helm?
Wherever you are in your life, you CAN create YOUR life on YOUR terms.
The Integrated Personal and Professional Development System I use gives you a simple step-by-step approach to:
- Take control of your life
- Regain optimal work-life balance
- Lead an effortless, fulfilling life
It is based on my own experience, on the powerful principles of Mindfulness and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and on teachings from the world’s thought leaders and success teachers.
Take action today and contact me for a 1-1 complimentary consultation.